Sunday, June 14, 2015

Tweaked

Sunday, the day of rest. Except I haven't been. I've been cleaning like a madman, cause I have people coming over for barbecue and games. So I've been sweeping and dusting and cleaning, something I can sometimes fall behind on. Okay more than sometimes. I'm not here at the house all that often, so I tend to let things slide a bit. But I'm making up for it now. I went to the grocery store early this morning and picked up some babyback ribs which are smoking on the pellet grill right now. Should be a good feed and a good day.

Was going to do some stairs this morning but I managed to dump my bike in the driveway last night. I was pulling around into the garage, it was dark, and I managed to hit the one patch of mud in the yard. I wasn't going fast, but I did go over and tweaked my knee and hip. They're both pretty sore today, so I figured I should try to take it easy. And there's a pile of mud on my motorcycle, which is not cool. Going to Laconia, NH for bike week Wednesday so I'll have to get it cleaned up by then.

Happy Sunday all. Hope everyone is having a good day.

1 comment: