Tuesday, June 16, 2015

It's official

It's official, I have my login information and am free to start posting on appalachiantrials.com. I will be blogging there on a different schedule than my daily updates here, and that content will all be unique. I hope that you'll check it out and share it. The more people that know about the trek, the more exposure Extra Life will get and the more money that can be raised for the kids!

I was up way too late last night. I went and saw Jurassic World, which was a pretty damn good movie. However, I went to said movie that started at 9:50pm. Normally past my bed time (I'm definitely a morning person), but it was a friend of mine and she wanted to go with her friends too, so what the heck right? I went to bed around 12:30 a.m. Cue 5 a.m.- My eyes pop open as usual. I stare blindly at the ceiling for about five minutes. I close my eyes. I open them again. This time it's 6:00 a.m. I mutter some obscenities to myself and sit up. Another day in paradise, right?

Don't forget to look for posts from me on appalachiantrials.com. I'll try to let you know when I put something up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment