Friday, June 5, 2015

It's official

HikeFor


Through my research, I came across a website that is perfect for raising money for Extra Life during my trip next summer. It's a website called hikefor.com and it allowed me to create a page specifically for what I'm doing. I'll be taking pledges per mile walked, so please consider donating. All of the proceeds will be going to Extra Life and The Barbara Bush Children's Hospital. I know it's a long ways off but I'll certainly be haranguing people to donate right up until the day I leave (okay, probably even after I leave too). Why not get in early and show me a little love?

I'll also be utilizing the trip as a way to raise awareness for Extra Life. There's a lot of people out there unaware of the charity, and I hope to change that. I'll be wearing a bunch of Extra Life gear and I'm thinking of getting an Extra Life flag made up that I can use for good photo ops. I'll be looking into gear sponsorships and anything else that can help me make this a success on the trail, so if you have any info, or you think you might be able to help me out with this, please reach out.

If you'd like to donate, click on the logo above or the embedded link.

No comments:

Post a Comment