Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Dark wings, dark words

Rainy Tuesday, which is okay with me. The sound of rain is soothing, reminds of old memories. I can remember standing in the barn of the house I grew up in, watching a thunderstorm roll in and hearing the drumming of the rain on the roof. Rain pelting off the leaves of trees and bushes, creating a rustling song.

I had a rough night last night, not my first, definitely not my last. Lots of things going on in my head, thoughts you just can't shut off. Regrets. A lot of people tell me to not have regrets, but it's not easy to turn things off. I have so much to look forward to, things on the horizon. My undertaking is exciting but it is also scary. I'm afraid of failure. What if I can't pull it off?

I'm going to gamble on myself. I know that what I'm attempting is worth it. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. I Wish you luck but you don't need it. I have confidence in you

    ReplyDelete