Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Busy day

Busy day today, so this will probably be a short post. I'm up early to meet my buddy Dave on the bike. We're heading over to Bike Week in Laconia, NH today. We'll meet up with our other friend Alex in Rochester, NH. I've been trying to get to Bike Week for a few years now, but its never worked out before. Today looks like a perfect day for a long ride. Then when I get back this afternoon, I'll be going out tonight with my friend Gianna to go see Coheed & Cambria in Portland. I've heard a bit of their stuff and enjoyed it, and she really wanted to go, so I told her I'd take her.

Tomorrow is my 40th birthday. It doesn't seem possible, I still feel like a 20-something. I probably still act like a 20-something most days. Maybe some day I'll grow up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment