Saturday, June 13, 2015

New endeavors

With last night's announcement, it was a bit hard to sleep. In case you missed it, I was picked up as a blogger for Appalachiantrials.com, which was voted as one of the top 10 outdoor blog sites by USA Today. Pretty exciting news for me. It'll definitely be the biggest audience I've ever had for my writing. While it's thrilling, it's also a bit nerve-wracking to think that my work will be exposed to potentially tens of thousands of people. AAAAHHHH! What this will also do is give me a chance to raise even MORE money for Extra Life. The blog should go live on the website next week sometime. I hope that you'll follow me on the journey as I start this new endeavor.

In the meantime, it's a gorgeous Saturday out there. I'm getting ready to go to work. It'll be busy I'm sure, which will make it go by fast. Who knows what else today will bring. Get out there and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment