Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Ramble on

It's been a hectic couple of days, and that trend will be continuing. Lots going on in my daily life. I'm changing jobs the middle of this month, so I'm trying to tie things up at work. Yesterday was the 1 year mark since the passing of my Dad, so it was a bit of an emotional day. I did okay with it, not great, but better than I expected. Thanks to those who did their best to distract me. Later today, I'm jumping on a flight to Cleveland, to help my Mom drive here for vacation. While a 12-14 hour trip in the car isn't my favorite thing, I'm happy to help her out.

The trip continues to loom in my mind. I walked about 5 miles Monday night around Portland, and I was pretty tired. I'll be doing double to triple that on the trail, and it will be tougher walking. I really need to get my ass in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment