Friday, July 10, 2015

Sleep? Yeah, right.

Getting anything done without a good amount of sleep is challenging. I've not been sleeping well for the past few weeks and it catches up to me almost daily. With me, insomnia seems to come in cycles, where I'll not sleep well for a few weeks or a month, and then I'm okay for a bit. I wonder how this will affect me on the trail. I wonder if it will even be a problem on the trail? Will I, once I unplug from the stresses of my daily existence, just be able to sleep at the drop of a hat? That would be an interesting phenomenon, because it's been a number of years (well actually, most of my adult life) that I've had issues with sleep.

I'm working on a new post for Appalachian Trials. One of the challenges of writing for that site, is that I want to create interesting original content, and not just recycled bullshit. So coming up with topics can be challenging. I think I've got a good one going now, so I hope you'll check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment