Thursday, July 16, 2015

I'm okay

On the subject of blogging, it is hard to do. My posts have gone down from a daily thing to semi-daily. Mostly because I'm not sure what to write about every day. It's difficult to come up with something to say, that isn't just a re-hash of something I've already said. And I don't want to bore my audience with recycled garbage. 

My life isn't terribly exciting, at least from the inside. I have my struggles, lately things have been tough. It's pretty cyclical for me. I have a bad stretch for a while where I get very introspective but eventually I snap out of it. I get a lot of people asking if I'm okay. Okay is a relative term, I guess. If I'm just okay that's usually pretty good for me. It's better than not okay. 

I have things to look forward to. Doing okay is attained one baby step at a time. A friend asked me what is too personal to put into a blog. I told her its relative. I'm not looking to share anything that is mean or will hurt anyone's feelings but not lying to myself is a huge point of my writing. It's cathartic for me to transcribe my worries into this form.  So don't worry-as long as I'm writing I'm doing okay. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sitting here reading a bunch of your posts to catch myself up, and I'm not bored out of my mind. So your stuff is not coming across as a re-hash, or recycled garbage. As you say, not lying to yourself is huge, and the fact is, what you're doing requires a day in, day out effort. It IS the same stuff over and over again, but that's what perseverance is all about. Doing it over and over, and coming through in the end. So keep working, and keep writing. We get it, and we get it even more as you share your journey with us.

    ReplyDelete