Saturday, July 18, 2015

Hitting the road. Again.

About to hit the road for the 2 hour drive to Pittsburgh. I'll be spending the day with my long time friend and future hike companion, Jeff. It will be the first time we've met face to face since we decided to tackle this long walk. I'm sure there will be a lot of discussion and planning. Or maybe not. We're both kind of procrastinators. 

Later today is the wedding. I'm a bit nervous as I imagine I'll see people that I haven't seen for years and years. Plus I always get nervous before social occasions, sometimes sick to my stomach. In the past I've let that stop me from interacting, but I'm really working hard to make myself get out there and not miss opportunities. Life is too damn short. 

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I hope you weren't nervous once you got to Pittsburgh!

    ReplyDelete