Friday, October 2, 2015

Long week

It's been a long tough week here. We're down below half strength at work, so the days have been long. Same number of calls and less than half of the number of people answering them. Makes for mental exhaustion. Plus I'm going on call starting this weekend, so who knows how much rest I'll be getting over this next week.

Still making baby steps towards the trip, working on logistics etc. Got a longer walk planned for tomorrow early, like 7 miles or so. That will be good, it's with my friend from San Fran that I walked with last week. I'm looking forward to it. It's also the Extra Life Tabletop Appreciation Weekend, so I'll be out promoting Extra Life at my friendly local game store Crossroad Games on Sunday.  Stop by and talk to me or play a game if you're around! It's for the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment