Thursday, October 15, 2015

Dreaming

I had one of my first anxiety dreams about hiking last night. I may have had others but I don't really remember any of them. Last night's was pretty vivid-I was running around my house gathering things that I'd need for the trip, because I KNEW I had to leave immediately or I'd miss my chance to go. I couldn't find everything so I was frantically searching everywhere to no avail. Sounds like I'm a bit anxious, doesn't it?

I was fine once I woke up, it's just a symptom of my personality. I have a sizable task ahead of me so my mind constantly turns back to it, turning the problem over and over, working at it like a loose tooth. I'm making strides towards my goal. My stove is in (and it is really cool! I can't wait to test it out) and I'll be ordering more stuff this week, after I do some digging into pricing and what sales are going right now.

Taking a hike up Pleasant Mountain on Saturday, which I'm looking forward to. The foliage here in Maine is pretty much perfect right now, so it should make for some great views. I'll post when I have some good pics!


1 comment:

  1. Health food store s carry dehydrated chili, pea soup, hummus, black beans, and lots more. Sometimes cheaper than other stores.

    ReplyDelete