Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Cursed

Sleep, oh ye elusive beast...
you creep close and then skitter away before I can grab hold
tormentor, you seem so near.
the harder I try to capture you it's to no avail

Normally, right now, I'd be slumbering blissfully away. Yes it's only a little past 11pm but I'm an early bird, so I crash early. Not tonight. I went up to bed a few hours ago, tossed and turned for a few hours, and gave up. Too much running through my head.

Too many bills to pay, too many things to plan, too many worries. If there was some sort of digital readout on my brain, it would be in the red. It's a problem I've lived with for as long as I can remember. I get overwhelmed with things, my brain goes nuts and I don't sleep well for a while. Welcome to my own private hell.



No comments:

Post a Comment