Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Badger Sponsorship

In case any of you don't do the Facebook thing, I had some big news on Sunday. I was selected as one of the finalist for the Badger Sponsorship, which is a contest created by Zach Davis, the author of Appalachian Trials. The sponsorship has a ton of great prizes which would really help me succeed on my hike. There were 76 video entries, and my video was selected in the top 12 by a panel of experts. Pretty awesome, right?

So the next phase is the voting - And that's where I need your help. 50% of the final standings are dependent on the popular vote on Appalachian Trials, and the other half is voting by an expert panel. If you have the time, go to Appalachian Trials and watch my video. Then click on my name to vote for me, and make sure you confirm the email to make it count.

This is an excellent opportunity for me to get my name out there, and to promote Extra Life! Tell your friends and neighbors, I would certainly appreciate it.

Remember- it's about the journey.

http://appalachiantrials.com/2016-badger-sponsorship-finalists/

No comments:

Post a Comment