Tuesday, January 19, 2016

What to write?

I was told by a friend of mine that I need a catch phrase to end my posts. Something like "See you on the trail" or "Keep on gaming". I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with something that captures the essence of my blog. I'll see what I come up with at the end of this post. If you hate it, speak up. If you don't, speak up.

I spent Sunday working on the video entry for the Badger Sponsorship, that I talked about my last post. Josh has a rough cut already and he's doing some editing to polish it up some, but already I'm impressed. He really did a great job helping me get to the root of what should be in the video. I had so many scattered ideas, that it probably would have been a hot mess if it had been left up to me. I'm grateful that I have friends that can help me with things like this. I'll post the final project when it goes up.

Spending most of the day talking about my trip really re-invigorated me. I hadn't really talked about the specifics with anyone in a while, so it brought all those details back to the surface. I'm so excited to go, I really look forward to the adventure of it all. I know its not going to be as simple as going for a walk, but part of what excites me is the challenge of it. I can't even imagine the sense of accomplishment I will have upon finishing.

Remember- it's about the journey.

P.S. If you haven't listened to the Thrilling Adventure Hour podcast, drop what you're doing and do it now. It's brilliant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment