Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A little early thanks

It's the day before Thanksgiving. Most of us will be spending some time with family and friends, and taking a moment to say thank you for all that life has given us. Here's a bit of what I'll be thankful for this year.

I'm thankful the people in my life, friends and family both. I've had a tough time over the past few years, and I have had many strong and loving people there to lean on. I couldn't have done it without you. You continue to support me, even when you think I'm crazy and will probably get eaten by bear (*cough* Shawn).

I'm thankful that I have a nice place to live and food and that I get to share it with my brother. We don't always see eye to eye, but I'm happy that he's there and that we get to spend time together. I think my Dad would be happy about that.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to pursue a long time dream of mine. I spend a lot of time thinking and planning for next summer. Thank you all for reading my musings and staying interested. I hope I can make your world a bit bigger and brighter.

Also, I officially registered my domain name www.onthetrailgamer.com. Maybe I can grow a little bit more now.

No comments:

Post a Comment