Monday, November 9, 2015

Nose to the grindstone

Another weekend down, another Monday here. I survived being on call again. Despite being paged a dozen times on Saturday, I had a decent weekend. Got a bunch of gaming in, which is definitely good for my sanity. Came in a close second place in 8 man Splendor tournament at Crossroad Games, which was a ton of fun.

This weekend was also the national Extra Life game day, which I'm sure I may have mentioned a few times. It was a huge success, raising over $1,000,000 over the weekend. That puts the year total to almost $6,600,000 to the Children's Miracle Network. Locally, we brought the total to over $20,000 for The Barbara Bush Children's Hospital. Not too shabby for the little city of Portland. I know there's more events going forward, like Crossroad Games Thanksgaming.

Trying to get more in the habit of writing again, I let myself slide a bit. I'm also trying to get some branding in the form of my Facebook page, so if you can, please go over and give it a "Like". I'd really appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment